3rd & 4th December 2016 | Winter Gardens, Blackpool
Future Dates: 9th-10th December 2017 - More details to follow
We look forward to welcoming you to our first event of the season! The Winter Weekender 2016 will be held in the iconic Winter Gardens, Blackpool. As one of our smaller venues this competition is likely to sell out so get your entry form to us ASAP to avoid disappointment!
- Tiny, Mini & Youth Cheer
- Tiny, Mini & Youth Dance
- Tiny, Mini & Youth Stunt Groups
- Junior, Senior & Open Cheer
- Junior, Senior & Open Dance
- Junior, Senior & Open Stunt Groups
|Early Bird Price|
by 27th September 2016
|On Time Price|
by 11th October 2016
by 25th October 2016
|Late Entry Price|
Adult: £18.00 per day
Child: £10 per day
Under 5: Free
Please Note: Due to the size of this venue we have restricted the number of spectator wristbands that can be pre-ordered. Only 1 spectator wristband can be pre-ordered per competing athlete and must be requested on your initial entry form.
If wristbands are still available after pre-orders are fulfilled they will go on general sale via this website. On-line sales will continue until 2 weeks before the event or the until event sells out (whichever is sooner). After this time any remaining wristbands will be sold at the door on the day on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately we will be unable to accept reservations.
Coach WristbandsEach programme will be allocated complimentary coach wristbands based on a ratio of the number of athletes entering the competition:
- 2 Wristbands will be given for the first 20 competing athletes.
- A further 1 additional wristband allocated for every 20 additional competing athletes up to a maximum of 10 free wristbands.
- Example: 160 Athletes on the Team Roster = 9 Complimentary wristbands.
- Additional Coach Wristbands can be purchased on the entry form at a cost of £40.00 per Wristband.
Athlete ID Cards
We take the safety and fairness of all athletes seriously and will never ask you to sign a Medical or Liability Release form to waive our responsibility. To ensure everyone is registered and competing in the correct age category, all athletes are required to hold an up to date BCA ID Card.
ID CARDS ARE NOW FREE!
- Winter Gardens
97 Church Street