17th & 18th June 2017 | Spectrum Centre, Guildford
Future Dates: 16th & 17th June 2018 - More details to follow
The only Cheer competition in the UK on top of an ice rink! We return to the Spectrum Sports Centre in Guildford for the Summer Showdown.
- Tiny, Mini & Youth Cheer
- Tiny, Mini & Youth Dance
- Tiny, Mini & Youth Stunt Groups
- Junior, Senior & Open Cheer
- Junior, Senior & Open Dance
- Junior, Senior & Open Stunt Groups
|Early Bird Price|
by 21st March 2017
|On Time Price|
by 4th April 2017
by 18th April 2017
|Late Entry Price|
Adult: £18.00 per day
Child: £10 per day
Under 5: Free
If wristbands are still available after pre-orders are fulfilled they will go on general sale via this website. On-line sales will continue until 2 weeks before the event or the until event sells out (whichever is sooner). After this time any remaining wristbands will be sold at the door on the day on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately we will be unable to accept reservations.
Coach WristbandsEach programme will be allocated complimentary coach wristbands based on a ratio of the number of athletes entering the competition:
- 2 Wristbands will be given for the first 20 competing athletes.
- A further 1 additional wristband allocated for every 20 additional competing athletes up to a maximum of 10 free wristbands.
- Example: 160 Athletes on the Team Roster = 9 Complimentary wristbands.
- Additional Coach Wristbands can be purchased on the entry form at a cost of £40.00 per Wristband.
Athlete ID Cards
We take the safety and fairness of all athletes seriously and will never ask you to sign a Medical or Liability Release form to waive our responsibility. To ensure everyone is registered and competing in the correct age category, all athletes are required to hold an up to date BCA ID Card.
ID CARDS ARE NOW FREE!