Power Turner: 7th March 2021
Power Jumper: 4th April 2021
Power Tumbler: 1st May 2021
How will it work?
- Use the buttons on the right to pay for your entry and upload your video.
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Cash prize starts at £25.00 then the more entries we receive, the higher the prize money will grow!
- Our panel of judges will judge your routine electronically.
- Prize winners will be announced on our website a few days after the closing date.
- Perform you strongest connected turn sequence.
- Turns must maintain a consistent rotation once begin, thus any pause in rotation longer than a single count will be considered a completion of sequence.
- Any skills that are not technically considered a turn will not be considered and the turn sequence will be considered complete at the point said skills are incorporated.
- Perform 3 connected advanced jumps that include variety (2 different jumps out of the 3).
- Perform 1 additional jump pike with any approach, this jump is the required 4th jump and must be performed separately.
- The combination can include a pike, but the additional like jump must also be performed as a separate jump.
- Advanced jumps include left herkie, right herkie, toe touch, pike, left hurdler, right hurdler.
- Perform your strongest tumbling pass (standing or running).
- A pass is defined as 2 or more connected skills in immediate combination.
- A pass will be considered complete if at any point there is more than 1 count of static positioning.
- Passes may be at any length or combination of skills provided there are no pauses in skill connection.
- There is no level appropriate requirement by age.
|Deadlines||Pricing (Per Athlete, Per Routine)|
|Power Turner: 28th February 2021
Power Jumper: 28th March 2021
Power Tumbler: 25th April 2021
By entering a BCA Competition you acknowelege that you have read and accepted our competition policies and rules. Please note all schedule/timings are provisional and subject to change. If you would like any further information please contact the office on 030 3344 5566 or [email protected]