Power Tumbler: 1st May 2021
How will it work?
- Use the buttons on the right to pay for your entry and upload your video.
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Cash prize starts at £25.00 then the more entries we receive, the higher the prize money will grow!
- Our panel of judges will judge your routine electronically.
- Prize winners will be announced on our website a few days after the closing date.
- Perform your strongest tumbling pass (standing or running).
- A pass is defined as 2 or more connected skills in immediate combination.
- A pass will be considered complete if at any point there is more than 1 count of static positioning.
- Passes may be at any length or combination of skills provided there are no pauses in skill connection.
- There is no level appropriate requirement by age.
|Deadlines||Pricing (Per Athlete, Per Routine)|
|Power Tumbler: 25th April 2021||£5.00|
By entering a BCA Competition you acknowelege that you have read and accepted our competition policies and rules. Please note all schedule/timings are provisional and subject to change. If you would like any further information please contact the office on 030 3344 5566 or [email protected]