Camps and Clinics
Regional Camps And Clinics
- Several squads trained together at a central location.
- 45 to 100+ cheerleaders.
- Learn cheers, chants, dance jumps and safe stunting.
- Student/Staff ratio maximum 12 to 1.
- One or more days available, from £25 per Cheerleader per day.
- For larger camps and clinics the BCA can arrange a local venue.
Private Camps And Clinics
- Material taught specially designed for your squads needs.
- 25 or more Cheerleaders.
- Student/Staff ratio maximum12 to 1.
- One or more days available from £25 per Cheerleader per day.
- Squad to provide venue and pay reasonable staff expenses.
- Camps and clinics in the majority of Britain can be arranged on above terms, dependent on numbers and reasonable travel costs.
Camps and Clinics in the majority of Britain can be arranged on the above terms, dependant on participant numbers and reasonable travel costs. Some venues may require additional costs. Please advise us if you have less than 25 participants or you have any special requirements.
The BCA has been arranging and hosting Camps and Clinics since 1990. They are run on a non-profit basis with any surplus re-invested into training and development. For further information please click here to contact us.