BCA Rule Book
Summary of Changes for the 2016/2017 Season
NO LIMIT ON STUNT GROUP ENTRIES
Programmes can enter multiple teams into any stunt group division (subject to availability). However please remember that athletes can only compete once in each division.
Teams will be allocated coaches' passes on a ratio of athletes attending the competition (up to a maximum of 10 FREE passes). For example:
- 2 Coach passes for the first 20 participating athletes.
- A further 1 additional pass for every additional 20 participating athletes. (E.g. 160 athletes on entry roster = 9 free coach passes).
- Additional passes can be purchased at a cost of £40 per pass.
The following additional divisions are now available to enter:
- Junior Restricted Level 5
- Senior Restricted Level 5 All Girl
- Senior Restricted Level 5 Co-Ed
WORLDS BID TEAMS
Teams wishing to compete for a Worlds bid at Super Classic, Newcastle will now enter an International Open division as follows:
- International Open Levels 5 & 6
- International Open Small Co-Ed Levels 5 & 6
- International Open Large Co-Ed Levels 5 & 6
- International Open Pom
- International Open Jazz
- International Open Hip Hop
We reserve the right to split divisions in line with the USASF guidelines of Small and Large categories as follows:
- Small = 1 – 20 Athletes
- Large = 21 – 32 Athletes (36 for Level 5)
- Small = 1 – 14 Dancers
- Large = 15+ Dancers
Where divisions are still large after the Small/Large split, we may split further using an A & B category. This will be done on a natural break of team sizes within the division and may vary between competitions.