BCA Rule Book
Summary of Changes for the 2014/2015 Season
- Partner Stunt, Solo, Duo & Trio divisions will no longer be offered at any BCA competition.
- Stunt group only entries will not be accepted unless a Cheer or Dance team is also being entered.
- The number of Stunt Group entries will be limited to ONE team per age group for both All-Girl and Co-Ed. i.e. one team in Mini, Youth, Junior, Senior, & Open. This has been put in place to ease the problem of time between routines and crossover athletes.
- Senior and Open Stunt Group divisions at level 1 & 2 will be in line with regular team divisions, i.e. not split between All-Girl and Co-Ed.
- Routine time for Stunt groups is being reduced to 1 minute 15 seconds.
- Additional dance divisions will be offered in the Open (17+) age category for Pom, Jazz & Hip Hop in both All-Girl and Co-Ed.
- Dance Duets will be offered at selected competitions, please see our event schedule for more information.
- Dance Duet Divisions will now be available for Pom, Jazz & Hip Hop in line with team Dance divisions.